Health and Safety Protocols: Updated January 1, 2023
Open for In-Studio Group Classes and Private Sessions.
Online Group Classes and Private Sessions continue
.• The wearing of masks in-studio and during private lessons is optional for all clients and staff.
• Retrofit encourages all clients to update their Covid and flu vaccines as recommended by the Ministry of Health.
• Retrofit will continue to require all in-studio participants to self-monitor for COVID and flu symptoms and to stay away from the studio if they test positive for COVID or if they are symptomatic.
We are so grateful for your continued support.
Inside the Studio:
• Clients will be admitted to the studio no more than 5 minutes before class time
• Group classes are 50 minutes. Private sessions are 50 minutes. Our already comprehensive cleaning procedures have been enhanced to include one-step hospital-grade disinfectant and contact sterilization with individual cleaning bottles and single use micro-fibre cloths
• Please sanitize your hands before entering the workout area and again after class before exiting the studio. Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the studios
• All clients and teachers must wear Pilates or other grip socks or shoes (for instructors). Bare feet are no longer permitted in the studio
• We encourage you to wear non-slip workout gloves with a grip surface for safety or bring your own sticky pads