“HOW TO” BOOK A RECURRING CLASS
O N O U R A P P:
- Open the Retrofit App on your smart phone.
- Choose the class you want to make multiple reservations for.
NOTE: The class you choose must have an available spot when you select it.
- On the page of the available class you have chosen you have the option to “Book” or “Book Multiple”. Tap “Book Multiple”.
- Tap “End Date” and select the date of the last class you want to attend.
- Tap the green “Book Multiple” bar at the bottom of your screen.
O N O U R W E B S I T E:
- Sign into your Mindbody.com account
- Select the “Group Classes” tab at the top of the page. NOTE: If you are new to Retrofit and do not have a MindBody account you will need to create one.
- Choose the class you want to make multiple reservations for. NOTE: The class you choose must have an available spot when you select it.
- You will have the option to book either a single class or recurring class. Click “Recurring Class”.
- Click and hold the “End Date” menu. Choose the date of the last class you want to attend.
- The window will automatically refresh and show you the number of classes you have chosen.
- Now click “Make a Recurring Reservation” or “Register as Unpaid”
Watch our instructional video for illustrated instructions with detailed information for every step. NOTE: There may not be availability in every class you selected or you may not have availability in your account. Watch the video for tips on how to continue.
See you in class!
Barbara and the Retrofit Team