CoreAlign® 1: Foundations(16 hours)
CoreAlign 1 Foundations, is the heart of the CoreAlign training program. The course includes the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign method along with essential exercises designed to show you the full potential of the CoreAlign method.
The course includes:
- 60+ Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits. • Exercise in supine, all fours, plank and standing positions. • Specific exercise Tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
- Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
- Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
- CoreAlign unit set up and safety.
- The Balanced Body Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe.
CoreAlign® 2: Progressions (16 Hours)
CoreAlign 2: Progressions, builds on the foundation of CoreAlign 1 with progressions of the key exercises learned in CoreAlign 1 and additional exercise categories, training options and teaching techniques.
- Progressions of plank and standing exercises to address a range of training goals from core stabilization to creating integrated rotation for throwing sports.
- Training options using rotator discs, variable directions of resistance and moments of suspension.
- Exercises to challenge balance, coordination and complex movement patterns to prepare clients for anything life throws their way.
- CoreAlign 2 provides an excellent platform for improving functional movement patterns for clients at any level of ability from physical therapy patients to professional athletes.
2020 dates coming soon!
Want to schedule CoreAlign Teacher Training for your group of 2-10 trainees? Custom training schedules can be arranged. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.